Desk Based IFA
Horsham - £50,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial adviser to join an award-winning advice firm on an employed basis, and servicing clients based primarily in the South East of England.
- Ideally you will be working as a successful IFA / Financial Adviser (CF30) within the UK Financial Advisory sector although consideration will be made to candidates with similar or recent relevant experience.
- The role will suit individuals who are employed and used to providing telephone advice.
- You need to be experienced in advising clients on all aspects of financial planning, but mainly pensions and investments.
- You need to hold a minimum of a full Level 4 diploma qualification and working towards, or already holding, Chartered or Certified status.
- You will have achieved Competent Adviser Status in your previous role and hold an up to date Statement of Professional Standing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'