Financial Advisor - £40,000 Basic + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
Based: Hampshire - Office based
Our Client is looking for a professional and qualified Financial Advisors to join their expanding office based team, providing profitable, effective and compliant independent financial planning advice, including pensions and annuities. Candidates applying for this role must be QCA Level 4 Diploma qualified and ideally have up to 2 years previous industry experience.
- Promote and provide a comprehensive and compliant service to new and existing Clients
- Identify/develop new business opportunities from existing Client's, introducers and referrals
- Provide compliant and accurate advise on Pension Maturities in line with our Clients standards and procedures
- Act with integrity and deliver in accordance with TCF principles at all times and comply with FSA rules
- To ensure all revenue targets are met through conscientious and focused approach to work
- To produce and issue suitability reports for clients
- To introduce clients requiring other types of financial advice to appropriate consultants
- Produce compliant suitability reports for Clients and complete relevant MI data
Essential Skills and Experience:
- QCA Level 4 Diploma qualified with previous Pensions/ At Retirement experience within a Paraplanner or Consultant role
- Driven and focused individual with excellent Communication skills with Clients
- Pension maturity knowledge, including Annuity options, income drawdown etc
- Well organised and good time management with strong Microsoft office skills word/excel
- CII Certificate in Financial Planning or CII Financial Planning Certificate or equivalent
- Strong application of Technical skill in regulated planning
- Driven to succeed and strong sales abilities to achieve target
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Business and progress your career. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate on our Client's business process, workflow and back-office system, and there are genuine opportunities to progress. Apply today or telephone us for more information about this role.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
- Financial Advisor
- independent Financial Advisor