My client is currently looking for a Telephone Based Financial Adviser to join their wealth management team in central Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial advice to a range of clients, whilst helping contribute to the growth and profitability of the company's proposition.
- Responsible for establish and managing a client base providing financial advice as appropriate
- Provision of regulated advice across limited licenced areas where required
- Development and maintenance of strong and effective client relationships
- Responsible for the generation of new income, both initial and recurring, via existing client bank
- Experience in a financial planning company is essential, ideally with experience of providing advice to HNW clients
- Strong knowledge and continuing expansion of financial planning across a broad range of financial planning topics
- An understanding of the financial planning process and principles preferred
- Financial planning qualifications to a minimum of Level 4 or equivalent level industry qualification
- Chartered Financial Planner status desirable
- Hold annual SPS (Statement of Professional Standing)
Whats in it for you? The successful Telephone Based Financial Adviser will be remunerated with a package of up to £52,000.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
- Desk Based Financial Adviser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job