Desk based IFA, Farnborough
Are you looking for a desk based role, all clients and leads provided with an excellent basic and commission package?
Summary of Area/Department Focus:
- To provide profitable, effective and compliant whole of market financial planning advice and ongoing servicing to the legacy client bank.
- To identify and develop new business opportunities from existing clients, introducers and referrals and achieving agreed revenue targets
- To conduct in accordance with the FCA's Statement of Principles and Code of Practice for Approved Persons.
- To promote and provide a comprehensive and compliant service to existing clients within the activities as defined and authorised.
- To act and deliver in accordance with the TCF principles at all times.
Summary of Job Purpose:
- To provide cost efficient, effective and compliant whole of market/focused financial planning advice to legacy client bank and new clients.
- To identify and develop new business opportunities from existing clients, introducers and referrals to achieve agreed activity targets.
- To conduct yourself accordance with the FCA's Statement of Principles and Code of Practice for Approved Persons
- To promote and provide a comprehensive and compliant service to new and existing clients within the activities as defined and authorised.
- To comply with FCA rules and guidance, compliance and T&C procedures.
- Proactively generate new business opportunities using existing clients, leads provided and self generated opportunities.
- To maintain and develop client relationships, maximising their potential.
- To ensure all targets are met and work is completed in a compliant manner and meets the company's quality standards.
- To field inbound calls and emails requesting advice from relationships,
- To maintain the appropriate level of CPD.
- To work in a team environment.
- Research, analysis and interpretation, file preparation and report writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to work largely unsupervised, but to contribute and participate in team goals/objectives.
- Regulated sales experience.
- Client management experience.
- Experienced in working with professional introducers.
- Achievement of QCA Level 4 Minimum - Essential.
- Working toward QCA Level 6 - Desired.
For more details and to discuss this role further, please call Neil Drew on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job