Job Title: Desk Based Advisor
Salary: £45-£50k plus bonus per annum
Financial Divisions are currently working with a very well-established Wealth Management business who have over 20 years of UK market experience and who are recognised for their innovative approach. They are looking for an Employed Desk Based Advisor to join their team.
Desk-based Advisor - £45 - £50k + bonus per annum:
This role is a great opportunity to gain experience to 'cut your teeth’ before potentially joining as an Advisor. We are looking for an experienced IFA / Financial Adviser (CF30). For example, experience of advising clients on aspects of financial planning, but mainly pensions and investments over the phone.
The successful candidate will need to be a minimum of Level 4 diploma or working towards/already holding, Chartered or Certified status. Must have achieved Competent Adviser Status and hold an up to date Statement of Professional Standing.
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal and high standards of literacy essential.
- Excellent knowledge of products and prioritisation of needs and best advice.
- Ability to think through the consequences of actions taken both internally and operationally.
- Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
- Creative thinking ability.
- Thorough understanding of the Compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
For immediate consideration please for ward your CV to Madeleine Kerrane at Financial Divisions