The purpose of the RS Components Digital team is to digitally transform our business to provide an unrivalled digital experience for our customers and suppliers. We are committed to making the entire buying cycle easy and rewarding, including upfront research, finding and buying products and after-sales care, so that we unlock their full potential. The Digital Marketing team acts as an internal marketing agency to support this approach through the creation and delivery of all marketing campaigns and programmes on behalf of hubs and divisions.
The primary purpose of the Design Spark Content Exec is to manage the creation of Multi-channel Campaign assets for Design Spark to engage and delight our customers. With a focus on digital channels (email, social and link building) but also with some element of offline marketing when appropriate. They will work collaboratively with all areas of Digital Marketing in order to create new, exciting campaign content for Design Spark, with an especially close relationship with the Graphic Design, Web Design, Video Production and the wider Design Spark teams.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that each Design Spark campaign reaches its full potential and that all channels share a cohesive message and highly engaging content. They will also be involved in the creation of best practice information, insight and reports which to be communicated to all stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the creation of compelling, highly engaging multi-channel campaigns for Design Spark. Working with the graphic design team, the Digital Marketing Strategy Manager will create marketing concepts alongside channel leads.
- Keep up to speed with latest industry trends to help in creating world-class content marketing and marketing copy for all Design Spark channels.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the Design Spark campaign activity
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within Design Spark marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the Design Spark brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Work with our analytical teams to ensure all campaigns are measured and reported.
- Already gained some hands-on Digital Marketing experience with evidence of delivering quantifiable results
- Attention to detail and copywriting skills.
- Proven ability of creating engaging content, campaigns and events with other areas across the business to build our brand awareness and marketing engagement
- Proven ability of working with internal creative teams and external agencies to get the best assets to drive campaigns.
- Ability to interpret customer experience / market research / analytical data to develop new and existing content and campaigns
- Understanding of consumer behaviour in the online shopping & buying process to deliver effective marketing campaigns to improve business performance
- Driven by performance metrics and uses data and insight to understand current performance and aid decision making for future activity.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify new opportunities to help meet the overall objectives and work closely with Technical teams to understand opportunities and constraints of digital disciplines.
- Adobe Analytics knowledge/European languages would be an advantage
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Digital marketing