About The Role
Working within our creative team we are looking for someone who is passionate about designing greeting cards, giftwrap, stationery and gifts. The role will involve developing existing concepts and coming up with new ideas and design solutions that span a whole range of styles, based on trends, gaps in the market, and consumer feedback.
- The designer is responsible for trend research, new product concepting, design, execution, refinement and preparation of art for reproduction.
- Other aspects of the role will include creating finished mock ups, formatting existing art and typesetting.
- Consistently meet all project/task deadlines as assigned and will proactively prioritise assignments with little supervision.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work with different styles, both contemporary and traditional; hand drawn, painted, as well as graphic and contemporary.
- Based at Clintons Creative Studios in Corby, Northamptonshire
- Occasional ad-hoc travel may be required
- Creative Directors
- Creative Managers
- Creative Team
- Editorial Team
- Pre-Media Team
- Product Management Team.
Role Essential Skills:
- A degree in Art & Design related subject or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
- With excellent Mac skills, you should be comfortable in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and should enjoy the technical artwork side of the creative process.
- You should be versatile enough to work within different design styles and techniques.
- With a ‘can-do’ attitude you should have a solid understanding of design principles such as colour, typography and composition.
- You should have a conscientious and organised approach to work and have meticulous attention to detail.
- You should have tons of enthusiasm, creativity and passion for design.
- You should have the ability to work in a team, as well as on your own initiative.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure is essential.
Once you have completed your online application please ensure you send samples of your work to . Please note,your application will not be considered if we do not receive your samples of your work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'