We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Designer to join a prestigious company in Somerset on a permanent basis. Our client is a specialist contractor to the water industry across the UK, providing services to the Environmental Agency and other public bodies as well as private clients. Due to an increasing workload they are looking for a Designer to join their expert team, working on splash pads and children's water play areas.
The successful candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget. These include:
- Producing innovative and exciting designs for children's splash pads, water play areas, associated equipment and products.
- Create detailed designs using relevant software including AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and V Ray.
- Develop projects within the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Provide support to the sales team by attending events and updating the client portal with news articles relating to water play.
In order to ensure given tasks are carried out effectively, it is essential for candidates to have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience of delivering multiple projects to agreed timescales and budgets, understanding the relationship between the design and the cost of construction.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to all levels including team members, clients, suppliers and directors.
- Demonstrable work history highlighting an ability to interpret and illustrate client requirements into affordable schemes.
- Proficient using Ms Office, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Vray and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience of splash pad design and cradle to grave project management is desirable.
Our client offer a number of benefits including a generous rewards scheme and life assurance.
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information, please call Rebecca Bush on or email rebecca.bush @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14002. Alternately, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
- 3D S Max
- Splash Pads
- Water Play Areas
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job