We are currently working with a really great independently owned business based in Mid Kent with an impressive customer base and great name in the market, who are looking for a Designer to join their studio on a full time, permanent basis.
The main duties of this varied role include
- Managing products from start to finish through all stages of the product lifecycle
- Project management of product conception and design
- Customer led bespoke product adaptations
- Research and development
- Supporting the marketing function with digital and print
- Supporting the design and set up of the stand at Trade Shows (attending when necessary)
This role requires a candidate with the following:
- A relevant degree such as Graphic Design or Product Design
- Experience in product design within a team
- A creative personality with the confidence to project manage and take ownership of tasks
- A commercial awareness enabling you to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions to problems
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A positive, resilient nature, happy to work in changing environments
- A full, clean driving licence and the willingness to travel if required
- Extensive experience of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft packages
You will have the opportunity to join a progressive business with room to develop your career and take on further responsibility in the future.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.