Are you ready to put your Designer and business knowledge to the test in the fashion world? Would you like to join one of the UK's fastest growing retailers?
My client a well known high street Retailer are keen to bring on board a Designer with a back ground in ladies wear. Working with the Product Designer within denim wear & outerwear your day to day duties will consist of the following:
- Identify the latest trends and translate into commercial designs
- Design commercial garments including hand sketching & CADs
- Study fashion trends / anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers
- Select fabrics, colours/ style for garments or accessory
- Work with the buying team to develop products
- Oversee the final production of the design
- Examine sample garments
- Attend fashion shows and review relevant media to gather information about fashion trends and consumer preferences
The successful Designer will have the following:
- Excellent eye for detail
- High Street brand background
- Confident communicator
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.