Designer - Portsmouth, Hampshire
£26,000 - £28,000 plus benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity to work for a multi award-winning B2B marketing agency specialising in lead generation and more. Due to rapid growth, they require a Designer who can come up with new and exciting designs, and support the creative team deliver brand campaigns, content and pitches in the B2B space.
As an individual you should have a proactive approach and positive outlook. They need a designer who is confident of their creative ability and committed to providing the highest creative quality to their clients and expanding team.
As designer you will be responsible for the design development and implementation of integrated brand campaigns, print and digital comms. This is a hands on role where you will be expected to work by the companies values and creative standards, adhering to all agency processes to ensure consistent quality and output.
• Reporting to the Creative Director and Client Services
• Translating creative briefs into exciting design executions
• Developing design solutions that have impact, are on-brand and consistent
• Ability to scamp ideas for internal and external purposes
• Excellent craft skills - typographical, layout, image and information hierarchy
• Ensuring quality, innovative thinking and simple communication always underpins your work
• Attending internal briefings and some client sessions
• Ensuring all work is accurately filed and documented
• Nurturing young creative talent
• Forming strong partnerships with colleagues
• Demonstrating maturity when dealing with objections
• Maintaining a desire to understand the clients business and the issues they face
• Minimum of 3 years industry experience, preferably with a top 50 B2B agency
• A proven track record in producing outstanding, preferably award winning creative work
• A track record of gaining and retaining client respect
• A folio of integrated creative work that has made it to the real world
• Knowledge of the latest design trends in digital and more
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.