We are recruiting for a Designer for our client based in Rushden.
The successful candidate will have drive and creative thinking to move the business forward and provide accurate and timely drawing-based design solutions to all areas of the business.
- Maintain and update model layouts, constructional drawings and component modules
- Work with the sales department and customers to provide space planning solutions
- Support the procurement team in the sourcing of new materials
- Create and update manufacturing instruction packs
- Work in close partnership with production facilities to devise and communicate effective manufacturing solutions
- Meet British and European standards
- AutoCAD experience is preferred but not essential
- An architectural or manufacturing based design qualification, or experience, is preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Problem solver
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good IT skills, competence with Microsoft Office
The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and opportunity to work as part of a dynamic design team within an aspirational manufacturing business.
To apply, please send in your CV and contact Natasha if you require more information on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job