Designer Pursuits/Bids - InDesign & PowerPoint
A leading Professional Services company are seeking a Pursuit Designer to join their team on a permanent basis, in London.
You will work with the team to produce concepts and designs for print (Adobe InDesign) and screen (Microsoft PowerPoint). Taking briefs you will be providing guidance and art direction on the best routes to take on the creative journey.
- Giving art direction and coming up with concepts for projects, to provide creative, professional and functional deliverables that align with pursuit strategy..
- Be a proactive problem solver and produce credible, creative design solutions.
- Design and production of graphics for pursuits.
- Taking briefs from clients to advise them on the best possible style and layout for design work which has to be within corporate guidelines
- Art directing projects to ensure key messages are communicated.
- Keeping up to date with design developments and bringing new ideas to the department as well as setting and communicating standards for all designers
- Execute strategic, bespoke and routine design projects from concept through production, effectively prioritising work and balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Determine project scope including effective brief taking, negotiating deadlines, and creating and communicating timescales, to define cost estimates for complex marketing/communication campaigns.
- Educate and influence clients to ensure that deadlines are delivered accurately and on schedule and within budget.
- Execute project plans, sub-projects/project segments as required.
- Actively contribute to strategy sessions and follow-up/debrief meetings with all levels of staff within the firm.
- Determine project scope including effective brief taking, negotiating deadlines, and creating and communicating timescales.
- Follow the JobTrack document submission process in accordance with standards and protocols.
- Work with team members to implement and drive internal initiatives/projects which contribute to an enhanced service offering and promote awareness.
- Flexibility to meet consultant and project team demands in order to produce the required output, including remote working, client site work, weekend or after-hours work.
- Identify and initiate improvements to the design and execution of graphics material.
- May be required to undergo training in other disciplines to assist when necessary.
- Provide technical assistance and best practice guidance on branding to staff in the creation, layout and processing or amendment of company reports, documents, screen presentations, and other formats.
- Formal qualification in Graphic Design and/or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe Create Suite (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop) and Microsoft PowerPoint packages.
- Have strong skills in typography, layout, digital design and colour.
- Knowledge of creating Interactive PDFs using InDesign. Must show an understanding of Buttons, Bookmarks and Exporting process. SWF export and creation knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Some Flash knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff at all levels.
- Good project/time management and problem solving skills.
- Routinely demonstrates drive and resilience, working flexibly in a pressurised and deadline-driven environment.
- A good understanding of the role of a brand within an organisation and the importance of consistent corporate identity and communications.
- Full knowledge of print production. Able to produce print specifications and can articulate and demonstrate ability to execute appropriate design layouts that are suitable for final printing output. Able to form and leverage relationships with print teams.
- Maintain awareness of latest techniques, software packages, equipment, best practices and developments within the design community.
- 12 months' experience working in a professional presentation graphics department.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"