Designer - Playground & Landscapes
This company designs and builds some of the biggest and most progressive play and educational environments in the UK. Their play equipment is designed with safety & quality as the highest priority but always with the emphasis on fun and value for money. They provide a full design, manufacturing and installation service for anything from a small quiet area to a large multi-play tower unit or adventure trail.
They have a creative, dynamic and friendly design team and are looking for the right candidate to join us. Wadebridge is located 15 minutes away from great surfing/sandy beaches, a beautiful sunset coastline, with a good work / life balance and is a clean, safe environment to live.
The role would involve working from a brief provided by the Projects Team, you will design and produce 2D and 3D graphical representations of proposed play spaces and landscapes. The aim is to produce accurate, informative and visually appealing presentations that will inspire the Client and secure the contract for the company. You will also participate in additional projects requiring your graphic design and other creative skills.
- Using the Design Brief and incorporating the safety standards (full training given), design safe, functional and visually appealing playgrounds, playground surfaces and 'Playful Landscapes'
- Create compelling and attractive graphic presentations and scaled drawings to illustrate the use of space, benefits to the user and fulfilment of the client's brief
- Produce accurate Installation Plans for on-site use by subcontractors
- Actively participate in the Design Team's development of Play and Learning concepts and designs, for example, Natural Play Landscapes, Learning Landscapes, Product development ideas
- Degree level/HND in spatial design disciplines inc. Landscape Design / Interior /Architecture etc.
- Experience of using 3D CAD software preferably Rhino 3D, although full and ongoing training will be given
- Experience of using Adobe Create Suite - InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. Ongoing training is provided
- An organised approach, effective time management & ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent presentation skills
Days: Monday to Friday - full time
Start: Immediately - July
If you can see yourself in this advert, we would like to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job