Due to our clients continued expansion in the pre-cast concrete sector of the construction industry, they are looking to recruit a Designer/Estimator. The candidate will be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines and be an effective communicator at all levels. The candidate will learn new product details, design concepts and progress to working independently and be an integral part of our design team.
- Creating detailed 2D floor designs from Architect’s and Engineer’s drawings.
- Creating sectional details on how the precast products integrate into the building envelope.
- Use calculation software to ensure products fulfil structural requirements.
- Use detailed drawings to produce schedules and quantities for pricing.
- Responding to and resolving customer technical and product queries.
- Taking quantities from Architectural/Engineer’s drawings, specifications and Bills of Materials in order to provide quotations.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following qualifications/experience:-
- Diploma or Certificate in Construction related course
- Good computer literacy (word/excel/email)
- CAD experience beneficial but not essential
This is a permanent appointment. Pay scale is dependent on experience and level of qualification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Construction Industry