What’s dull, messy and about as appealing as a traffic warden on a grey day? Not your work, that’s for sure. Because you are a design demi-god. Creator of eyeball-grabbing, stopping-in-tracks, heartrate-raising creative. You put your soul into every pixel and deliver gold against every brief. More importantly you do it with a smile on your face.
You’ll develop kick-ass creative for integrated campaigns, social engagement/content, digital and physical brand comms and experiences and world of other channels. You’ll also get to help shape the look/feel of our brands (and maybe even develop some new ones). And you’ll do all that with a group of brilliant minds and highly-skilled creative folk. Best of all, for a company that genuinely cares. About its customers, its people and the world around it. So you can do great things and feel good about them.
- Developing beautiful, meticulously-made design for mutli-channel campaign/comms
- Crafting eye-catching visual assets and content that really engages our audience
- Working hand-in-hand with creatives to develop concepts
- Collaborating with a range of different roles and skills, internally and externally
- Championing our brand visual aesthetic but also continually challenging it
- A seasoned designer with marketing in their blood
- Passionate about delivering standout work with real impact
- Highly-skilled in all the standard software (but just as handy with a pen and paper)
- Experienced in working with large consumer brands across the full spectrum of channels - digital, print, social, OOH, press, experiential
- Experienced in getting things right but also in getting them wrong (and learning as a result)
- A team player who loves to collaborate at all levels
- Open, honest, hard-working and fun to work with
We are Premier Inn
We’re the UK's largest hotel chain with over 750 sites the length and breadth of the country. We’re also top-rated - Which? Travel Brand of the Year 2016 and #1 Recommended Provider as well as TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards for 621 of our hotels. We’ve gone global too with hotels in Germany and the Middle East and have a new innovative brand in shape of hub by Premier Inn.
We’re part Whitbread, the UK's leading hospitality company, and share a home with high street coffee kings Costa. We support Great Ormond Street Hospital in a big way and have raised over £7.5m to build a new state-of-the–art clinical building.