- Join the Digital Transformation
- Hands on, digital & passionate?
- Talented, passionate team
- Circa £50k plus benefits
Highly successful global brand and marketing team, positive culture with innovation at the core. This global team provides creative, graphics and formatting services across a broad range of pitches, presentations and other marketing materials, as well as content and strategic marketing.
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Marketing, EMEA, this role is responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of high-quality design, desktop publishing and production services.
You will serve as a key member of the global Design & Production team, collaborating with our creative colleagues across Sydney, Hong Kong and New York locations.
- Ensure all design requests are produced in a timely manner and to a high standard in accordance with corporate brand standards, guidelines and templates
- Effectively establish and manage professional relationships with key stakeholders across the business, both internally and externally
- Conduct content review and user acceptance testing as required across projects and solutions implemented
- Manage the Design & Production JIRA request process to ensure all regional requests are responded to in a timely manner
- Author content across all digital platforms using enterprise content management systems
- Provide support to the Global Design & Production team where required
We’re looking for a design/web strong individual story teller with experience in professional services, ideally in a global, corporate organisation.
- Solid production/creative design and web design experience in a corporate environment
- Time management of working hours. There may be times where extended work hours are required to attend global tele/video conference calls.
- Sound understanding of corporate sign off process and managing stakeholder engagement on projects.
- Experience working creatively within corporate brand guidelines
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced use of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), intermediate use of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word in particular), across PC and MAC platforms.
- Collaborative with good interpersonal skills
- Experience in website (content management systems)
- Thorough understanding of print production requirements (preparing artwork for printing) and processes (offset, digital)
For more information please contact Nathalie @ GoodEgg digital.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Production Processes