Are you a Junior Creative Artworker or Graphic Designer who is keen to pursue a career with a successful home interiors company, working across a range of digital work and with some print too? Would you be happy to embed yourself as a Creative Artworker with the potential to progress to Graphic Designer, if that is your ambition? If you're looking for a fantastic opportunity to joining a thriving marketing comms team, this could be an ideal move for you!
Our client is a successful e-commerce, home interiors business based in spacious, modern offices in North Warwickshire. Established for the last 10 years, they have just gone through a well-executed re-brand and have since seen incredible growth. Their online presence is very strong, and they have a talented team of creative and marketing professionals pushing the boundaries every day to provide an extra special customer journey. They are also launching their showroom in January 2018!
As Creative Artworker, you will report to the Production Manager and work alongside another Creative Artworker and Graphic Designer. You will be able to develop your existing skills and help to deliver the creative assets of the on and offline advertising campaigns and brand communications. You will offer input to creative meetings and enjoy sharing your ideas. With your understanding of typography and layout, you will create and produce artwork to use across digital and traditional mediums including email, websites, web banners, marketing collateral, catalogues and POS. You will also work alongside the team of Digital Designers and Developers to deliver your digital projects. You will keep a finger on the pulse of current trends to support promotional activity and increase brand recognition.
This is a fast-paced role, so your energy and enthusiasm will be greatly appreciated!
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar or studio based role where you will have developed skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within brand guidelines to ensure the brand is communicated in a consistent and recognisable identity
- The ability to take creative concepts and produce final web ready artwork
- Super organised, with the ability to manage your own workload and jump between projects as necessary
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Collaborative skills to work alongside digital designers
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- An excellent understanding of web and best practices
Get in touch!
If this role sounds like the perfect next move for you, please send your CV and portfolio to us asap and we will happily tell you more! If you do not have your portfolio to hand, just send your CV in the first instance and we can take it from there!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job