Due to customer demand we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and talented designer / 3D Visualiser. You’ll be joining a dynamic team of designers creating innovative, imaginative and bespoke outdoor spaces and sport & fitness areas.
You will be responsible for taking projects through the full design stage, from designing and costing the playground and on to producing 2D/3D visualizations and presentations, ready for the area sales managers, the customers, and public consultations. You will work as an individual, but at the same time collaborating with a team of eight designers and twenty area sales managers to produce work to the highest possible standard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaison with sales team on project briefs
- Preparation of imaginative concept plans and illustrations.
- Production of detailed AutoCAD layouts and image boards
- Pricing of equipment, surfacing and installation
- Creation of 3d Models and exciting renders using 3DS Max
- Often coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
Do you have what it takes?
- You’ll have a creative eye with the ability to freehand draw
- You’ll have a design related degree, e.g. Landscape Design, Game design, Product Design, Illustration etc.
- You’re proficient in Autocad & 3DS Max (or similar) and have experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Vray.
- You’ll have, a minimum of 2 years, experience in play or another design industry.
- You’re a team player with an ambition to learn and develop new skills
- You’re sociable, helpful, with a can do attitude and a positive outlook
We are a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and ourselves are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities.
- 3D Studio Max