Piers Meadows Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Designated Medical Offcier to a role in Richmond
This role is a part time position, two or three days a week. We are looking for somebody to start immediately and the position is expected to last until at least the end of the financial year if not longer.
- Hold medical qualifications and be employed at Consultant (or equivalent), in a Trust hosting Children’s Services
- Have higher professional training in a relevant paediatric subspecialty e.g. Paediatric Neurodisability or Community Child Health or be able to show that they have acquired Level 3 competences in neurodisability, and are able to manage children with complex health needs
- Have substantial clinical experience as a clinician in the field of SEND
- Have up to date knowledge of legislation and regulations relating to SEND
- Be clinically active in relevant fields such as neurodevelopment and disability
- Have good negotiating and leadership skills
- To work closely with the paediatric multi-disciplinary team in supporting all activities necessary to ensure that the health provider services and CCG meet their responsibilities for children with SEND.
- To provide overall strategic direction for the local health service in meeting statutory requirements for SEND, identifying priorities for development and facilitating improvement in implementation
Please contact Jake at Piers Meadows Recrutiment if interested or simply respond to this advert and I will get in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job