Designate Head Chef/Sous Chef - Leading Gastro Pub Groups - Job Summary
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading names in the industry, who offer the very best in great food and service, in some of the most stunning locations in the UK. Our client operates one of the UK's leading collections of Gastro Pubs. We are looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about great food, drink and service and also knows a thing or two about running great businesses!
Designate Head Chef/Sous Chef - Leading Gastro Pub Groups - Role Responsibility
The role of the Head Chef/Sous Chef involves the day-to-day running of the kitchen, leading by example and driving the business forward. You will adhere to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team. The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious business forward in its continuing development.
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of food to all guests Supporting the General Manager in driving sales and managing costs in line with targets set
- Design and develop a fresh seasonal menus
- Providing positive support, training and coaching to your brigade
- Prepare fresh food and embrace the brands food culture
- Stock control including; ordering, stock takes, deliveries and invoicing
- Staff rotas to ensure the kitchen is working to the best of its ability in line with budgets
- To be a passionate and positive influence on the team
- All travel and expenses paid for Accommodation provided when on location
- A chance to be involved in multiple new openings
- Organised rotas month by month
Designate Head Chef/Sous Chef - Leading Gastro Pub Groups - The Ideal Candidate
- Similar experience is essential, ideally from a branded restaurant / food-led pub environment serving high quality fresh food.
- Qualifications are an advantage.
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward.
- Excellent team player and leader.
- Key management and development skills.
- Menu development and costing
- Good financial understanding.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job