DESIGNATE GENERAL MANAGER - LEADING GASTRO PUB GROUPS
Designate General Manager - Leading Gastro Pub Groups - Job Summary
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading names in the industry, who offer the very best in great food and service, in some of the most stunning locations in the UK. Our client operates one of the UK's leading collections of Gastro Pubs. We are looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about great food, drink and service and also knows a thing or two about running great businesses!
Designate General Manager - Leading Gastro Pub Groups - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running and development of stylish pub / restaurants across the South, which focuses on the highest standards of food quality. This is a great opportunity for a high calibre manager who has experience of managing a busy restaurant / pub with a high quality fresh food offer. The role really does offer the successful applicant the opportunity to manage a business with real autonomy.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Staff management and development
- Champion service excellence throughout the establishment
- Achieving targets set by the Area Manager, including pushing sales growth and profitability
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
- All travel and expenses paid for Accommodation provided when on location
- A chance to be involved in multiple new openings
- Organised rotas month by month
Designate General Manager - Leading Gastro Pub Groups - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious business forward in its continuing development.
- Previous management experience, within a similar business essential
- A mature approach to business
- People management skills - with the ability to inspire the team
- Passionate about being a key figure in the community
- Financial awareness
- Merchandising and presentation skills
- Forward thinking - ability to think outside of the box
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Financial reporting including stock management and reconciliation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'