Design Technology Technician
Do you have experience working in schools as a Design Technician?
A reputable school in South Leicestershire is seeking help for their Design Technology and Resistant Materials department.
You will need the relevant safety certificate to work with and operate machinery with relation to woodwork and resistant materials in an educational environment.
As an assistant to the subject teacher you will be keen to support students in their design projects, so a creative flair and patience are key attributes.
CER's Leicester office is based on Regent road in the town centre, giving us fantastic relationships with schools in Leicester and the surrounding county.
To be considered for this role:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Have previous experience teaching / working with children
- Have recent classroom experience in the UK (essential)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess 2 valid references
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one to enable clearance for work.
Closing date for this application is 9th January 2018.
If interested, please call us on or email us directly
- Design Technology Technician