Design Technology Teachers needed in Portsmouth- ASAP start
Are you looking for flexibility in your job?
Then CER Education Supply is the place for you!
We are currently looking for QualifiedTeachers who are wanting day to day supply work and long-term options, starting immediately throughout the Portsmouth area.
If you have:
- QTS or NQT
- Excellent subject knowledge (Food, Resistant Materials, Product Design, Textiles and Graphic Design)
- Fantastic behaviour and classroom management skills
- An imaginative, adaptable, and approachable personality
- The ability to follow direction
- The ability to be resourceful and to think on your feet
Then keep reading as we have the opportunity for you!
The benefit of working for CER
- You will have a personal and dedicated Secondary Consultant who has worked in Education, who listens to what you want!
- Competitive day rates from £100-£140 (dependant on qualification and experience)
- Local work at a range of different schools.
- Free CPD courses inc: Behaviour Management
Please contact Polly Watts for more information.
Polly.Watts @ cer.co.uk
- "Graphic Design"
- "Key Stage 3"
- "Resistant Materials"
- "Product Design"
- "Key Stage 4"
- "wood work"
- "metal work"
- "Res Mat"
- "Technical Drawing"
- "Resistant Mat
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job