DESIGN TECHNOLOGY TEACHER
Position: Design Technology Teacher
Key stage: 3 and 4
Location: East London
Start date: ASAP
Athona are working with a comprehensive secondary school based within East London. We are looking for a Design Technology Teacher who can teach resistant materials and graphics to KS4.
This a full time one year contract position due to start ASAP
An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQT would be suitable for this position.
The successful applicant is expected to:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered).
* Recent and significant experience of teaching Design and Technology to KS5 at the highest standard.
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
* Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career progression
* Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on or email
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
- Design Technology
- Resistant Material
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'