Design Technology Teacher
TimePlan Education, working in partnership with a PRU School in Southampton, are looking for a teacher of Design Technology to start immediately in September 2018. This is a part time position working Wednesday- Friday's until the end of July 2019. The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards and able to engage students within KS3 and KS4. The successful candidate will be a creative individual, excited by the challenge of working in a successful department.
The school's main purpose is to maximise the academic achievement of their pupils while addressing their individual social and emotional needs, often with the additional support of other external agencies. Education is provided onsite at the schooland offsite through home tuition and through alternative provision. KS3 pupils follow the national curriculum. KS4 pupils receive a personalised curriculum containing a mix of academic subjects and vocational programmes, all of which lead to national accreditation.
The school is located in the vicinity of Southampton and it is easily accessible from A326 by car or by public transport.
In order to be considered for this teaching position, all applicants must:
- be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- have previous experience teaching the UK national curriculum
- hold a current and clear DBS
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
- Know the new Design Technology Curriculum.
In return we offer:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education coordinators
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"