Manchester based secondary school seeking to hire a Design Technology for a temporary one year post from September 2018.
Teaching Personnel are recruiting in partnership with an inner-city secondary school in Manchester, due to a late staffing change they have a temporary position in September for a Design Technology teacher. Initially for 12 months, there is an opportunity for this to become permanent for the successful applicant. Requirements for applicants include;
- QTS in secondary Design Technology (GCSE experience with Resistant Materials)
- The ability or experience to offer an addition subject for key stage 3
- Excellent classroom presence and commitment to a large department
- Availability to interview ASAP for a September start
Situated in Manchester, roughly 15 minutes east of the city centre this is a modern mixed secondary school with a growing reputation. Due to a late change within their staffing team, particularly within Technology, senior leaders are seeking to recruit a committed Design Technology teacher for the next academic year. Applications are welcome from DT teachers of all experience levels, including those who are newly qualified. As part of the timetable requirement, the Head of DT is looking for a teacher who can deliver GCSE Resistant Materials and effectively manage a cohort and their progress over an academic year. In return to excellent support and modern facilities, this position will also offer you;
- MPS/UPS pay in line with your teaching experience/scale point
- The opportunity to secure a permanent school contract
- £22,917 - £38,644 (pro-rata and negotiable to your experience)
- Modern facilities and a supportive Head of Technology
- Regular CPD and opportunities to enhance and develop your teaching practice
With September fast approaching, the school are seeking to hire a suitable Design Technology teacher ASAP and interviews are being arranged at short notice. If you would like to be considered, please submit a CV/covering letter now or contact Paul in the Teaching Personnel Manchester South Secondary branch for more information.
- Design Technology teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job