Class People are working with a number of schools across Poole who are looking for D&T Teachers on a day to day supply and longer term basis. Whether you are a Resistant Materials specialist, Textiles or perhaps Food Technology, we would love to hear from you.
Working as a Supply Teacher, you can decide when and where you work giving you a great work-life balance. On a day to day basis, you will be going in to different schools providing cover for absent teachers and delivering pre-planned work. With longer term positions, you may be responsible for planning and marking but pay rates will reflect this and the workload is still heavily reduced from a permanent position.
Why choose Class People?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Locally based, experienced consultant
- A teaching agency founded by a qualified teacher - we understand the challenges you face
- Access to CPD and safeguarding
- Regular social events
Who can become a Supply Teacher?
- You must hold UK QTS (or equivalent) NQTs welcome to apply
- You must be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- You must have strong subject knowledge
- Experience teaching students with additional needs is desirable but by no means essential
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job