Class People are working with a number of schools across Poole who are looking for D&T Teachers on a day to day supply and longer term basis. Whether you are a Resistant Materials specialist, Textiles or perhaps Food Technology, we would love to hear from you.
Working as a Supply Teacher, you can decide when and where you work giving you a great work-life balance. On a day to day basis, you will be going in to different schools providing cover for absent teachers and delivering pre-planned work. With longer term positions, you may be responsible for planning and marking but pay rates will reflect this and the workload is still heavily reduced from a permanent position.
Why choose Class People?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Locally based, experienced consultant
- A teaching agency founded by a qualified teacher - we understand the challenges you face
- Access to CPD and safeguarding
- Regular social events
Who can become a Supply Teacher?
- You must hold UK QTS (or equivalent) NQTs welcome to apply
- You must be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- You must have strong subject knowledge
- Experience teaching students with additional needs is desirable but by no means essential
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie today.