Design & Technology teacher (Job Ref: 375348)
ITN Mark Education is recruiting for a design technology specialist based at a school in Somerset. This role is a part time post to start ASAP.
This welcoming secondary school has high expectations, and looks for high quality teaching and a commitment to raising attainment in the department. The school is noted for excellent pastoral care, a wide range of extra curricular activities and great facilities including a large sports hall, and ICT rooms. The school is easily accessible, just off the M5.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of teaching resistant materials at KS3 & KS4
- Ideally have experience of teaching graphics & product design at KS3 & KS4
- Have up to date DATA workshop certificates
- Be up to date with the current curriculum
- Be prepared to mark, plan and assess
- Display strong drive, positive attitude, and determination to see students progress
ITN Mark Education are fully compliant in line with AWR regulations and proof of pay scale rate will be required in relation to this. ITN Mark Education requires all teachers to have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure (we can process this for you) a minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
Successful applicants will always be contacted within 72 hours, often much sooner. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted. Please apply immediately through the job link or call Becky Whitchurch for an informal discussion quoting job reference:375348.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Product Design
- Resistant Materials