Design Technology Teacher - Welwyn Garden City
Are you a qualified Design Technology Teacher who feels you can add value to a "Good" school in Welwyn Garden City? Can you prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment?
One of our mixed 11-18 comprehensive schools in the heart of Welwyn Garden seek to appoint a skilled Design Technology Teacher to join them in January 2018 to cover a member of staff on maternity leave in the Welwyn Garden City area of Hertfordshire.
In this role you will be accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct, acting with honesty and integrity; having strong subject knowledge, keeping your knowledge and skills as a teacher up-to-date; forging positive professional relationships; and working with parents in the best interests of your pupils.
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Show experience teaching Resistant Material and Graphic Design to KS3+4
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Be passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances Enhanced DBS
We welcome applications from all fully qualified and experienced Design Technology Teacher, as well as enthusiastic, NQT that are available for January 2018 start in the and are keen to be part of the Education and Training sector.
To apply contact Lee on or email your updated CV to lee@A+Teachers.co.uk
- Qualified teacher status
- DT Teacher
- newly qualified teacher
- design technology teacher
- graphics teacher
- teacher of graphics
- secondary school teacher
- teacher of RM
- teacher of design and technology
- resistance materials teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job