Design Technology Teacher SEMH
The LCJ Group are recruiting for a motivated and experienced Design Technology Teacher for a niche, small independent School based in Croydon.
This is an all boys school for 11-16 year olds with ASD and associated behaviours.
Role as a Design Technology Teacher:
• To support and implement the vision and ethos of the School
• To take specific curriculum responsibility and accountability for leading, coordinating, developing and delivery of lessons.
• To ensure the teaching and learning meets the needs of learners across the school who have a broad range of abilities and complex needs.
• To monitor the impact of teaching and learning
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner and have an impact on the progress of all learners
• Support, train and advise staff
Be able to teach Food/Resistant materials/Textiles, Graphics
Have good experience in a similar role
Have excellent communication skills
Experience working in a school environment
Be flexible and adaptable
Be a good team player
Have competent IT skills
Have the ability to motivate colleagues and learners through a positive and professional attitude
Have an understanding of national developments in the area of SEN
Start Date: September 2018
TLR available for the right candidate.
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Maura at The LCJ Group.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
- Design Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'