Are you a committed and dedicated Design Technology Teacher looking for a new challenge in a supportive school?
Are you able to deliver exciting and interactive lessons that can inspire a passion within students?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Design & Technology Teacher to work in one of our fantastic partnership schools in Bradford.
The successful candidate will be working within a forward-thinking and passionate design & technology team, working to support each student to reach their academic targets and aspirations.
The position is due to start ASAP and will be for four days a week. It will consist of working with KS3 and KS4 students, progressing them towards and guiding them through their GCSE's.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge on the broad Design Technology curriculum, with specialist subject knowledge in Resistant Materials.
The school celebrates the creative achievements of their students, often exhibiting their work. Likewise, the successful candidate must have a positive approach and be keen to build student ambition.
It will include planning and assessment under the guidance of the Head of Department. Although experience is desirable in teaching Resistant Materials, the school would welcome applications from NQTs.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Resistant Materials
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'