Design & Technology Teacher - Curriculum Leader - Hampshire
Curriculum Leader of Design & Technology job available for permanent role - Portsmouth, Hants - Sept 2019
Curriculum Leader of Design & Technology required September 2019.
I am working with a fantastic Academy who are looking for a highly motivated Curriculum Leader of Design & Technology to join a growing team from September 2019
This is a post which would suit either an experienced leader, or a teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career as they pride themselves on the professional development and support that they offer.
It is an exciting time to join this school, with work having just begun on a £5.3 million new build. This has large implications for the Design and Technology Department as it will allow them to design and create a new suite of rooms to ensure students are able to gain knowledge and skills in a variety of disciplines.
These new facilities, along with an inspirational Curriculum Leader for Design and Technology will enable this subject to grow and become a leading area of the school.
The successful candidate may have previous experience of leading others, but this is not essential. They are most interested in finding an exceptional candidate who can further support their journey and add real value to team and transform the life chances of their students.
You will lead by example and be dynamic and inspirational in the classroom and around the school generally, with the ambition to consistently challenge yourself to be the best you can be. You will be relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all students. You will be an excellent role model to others within your team and the school as a whole.
If you are experienced in Design &Technology teaching, thoroughly knowledgeable in the subject and present curriculum developments, inspiring, enthusiastic and a motivator, please contact me for further information.
The school staff are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for engaging students in learning and inspiring them to achieve.
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
Do you have what it takes to work with a determined leadership team and staff, which promote excellence, and consistently challenge you to improve?
What they can offer you:
- An excellent environment for learning and teaching.
- Three technicians within the department and a Teacher in Charge of Food and Nutrition.
- Recent investment from a Foundation to provide £40,000 of brand new equipment.
- A strong emphasis on "Wellbeing for Staff"
- Wellbeing strategy consists of regular opportunities to participate in on site activities such as Pilates, Ceramics and Football each week.
- Teachers are provided with above 10% PPA and they are designated allocated marking time.
- With an outstanding Leadership and Management team, they are focused on providing staff with bespoke CPD tailored to the stage they are at in their career. The Academy operates a very clear behaviour structure and pupil's conduct in lessons and around the school is excellent. - Ofsted 2017
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding practice through resources, mentoring and school visits.
They actively encourage visits to the school.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'