Academics are looking to recruit a Design Technology Teacher to carry out a full-time contract in an alternative provision in the Basingstoke area starting after Easter, Monday 16th April 2018. This is an on-going supply requirement. The provision caters for secondary aged pupils with social, emotional and mental health challenges.
The successful candidate will be strong and compassionate and enjoy working in a challenging environment with pupils with challenging behaviours and medical conditions such as depression and anxiety. Due to the nature of their needs, class sizes are small and support staff are always on hand.
If you a DT Specialist or have recent experience of delivering design technology and feel you are suited to the above role, please contact me using the link below with a copy of your updated CV.
- Be a UK Trained teacher or possess QTS
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
- Be happy to deliver Design Technology
- Have experience or be willing to work in an alternative provision with pupils with challenging behaviour
- Be empathetic and possess a calm manner
- Have good differentiation skills
- Be able to show good behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Be available full-time to starton Monday 16th April
- Ideally be based in Basingstoke or happy to travel for work.
- Be friendly and open to new challenges.
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations.
- "teacher" or "secondary secondary" or "PGCE" or "KS3" or "KS4" or "team teach" or "SEMH" or "emotional and behvioural" or "PRU" or "DT teacher" or "de
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job