Design Technology and Art Technician
CER Education are currently recruiting for a Design Technology and Art Technician for a secondary school based in Liverpool. This position is to start in September 2018.
The successful candidate will work under the guidance of senior staff, providing general support across the DT and Art departments within the school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Manage the preparation and Maintenance of Resources and Support to Staff and Students.
- Provide feedback to students in relation to progress and achievement,
- Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and productive working environment.
- Design, prepare and use equipment/resources/materials.
- Contribute, where required, to planning, development and organisation of systems and procedures.
- Experience of working within a similar role within a design technology and/or art department
- A proven understanding of health and safety procedures required to maintain a safe environment for students and staff within the school
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. There are a number of benefits that you will receive when working for CER including excellent rates of pay (paid weekly), a variety of day-to-day, long-term and permanent positions, access to free online CPD training, E-timesheets and a recommend a friend scheme with £250 bonus (terms and conditions apply).
You will be subject to vetting checks including DBS enhanced Disclosure, professional references and a competency-based face to face interview.
- Secondary Schools
- Design Technology and Art Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'