Are you an experienced administrator looking to develop within a creative business joining their design team as an account manager? £18,000 - £21,000 initial starting salary with a company bonus. Kemble.
Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with a client providing an excellent development role working closely with the design department creating appointments, order processing and managing an internal team.
This role is extremely varied being an important position within our client, you’ll be managing a customer database from beginning to end. Beginning with initial call, through to quoting, to design and to delivery liaising with internal departments throughout. A great role if you’re looking for ownership and development.
This Design Account Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Internal Designers to proactively maximise sales opportunities and highlight trends and variances
- Produce and maintain catalogue and distributor customer pricing spread sheets with the assistance of the Head of Sales
- Liaise with Supply Chain regarding possible orders to prepare stock deliveries
- Provide support for the Design Team - telephone & administration
- Pursue enquiries, leads and quotations to ensure understanding, clarity and aim to secure a sale
- Chasing quotations for the external and internal Design team and advise the Design
- Provide written and verbal quotations in response to customer enquiries and convert these into orders
- Dealing with a variety of after sales queries ranging from payment, product to assembly enquiries Our client are looking to engage with candidate with the following background(s) and qualities:
- Previous Administration and/or Customer Service background
- Understanding of following and end-to-end process
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal qualities
- Keen eye for detail
- Driven, looking to increase revenue and to progress
- Ability to Manage a Customer Database
- Account Manager
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'