The Design Systems Technician is a key role to support the BIM & Design Systems Coordinator(s) including assisting to produce, organise, and maintain Revit projects in line with the Foster+Partners Revit Strategy.
Responsible for production of efficient and well-structured coordinated models, data and drawings that comply to Foster+Partners Standards to facilitate the delivery of consistent quality project deliverables.
A key role is to support project team(s) with Revit modelling and drawing production. Assist Architects to be more efficient, productive and familiar with the Revit and associated workflows.
Excellent communication required at all times. As part of this to meet regularly with the BIM & Design Systems Coordinator to ensure that the project is compliant to Foster+Partners standards.
At a project level, tosupport project team(s) as required for all matters related to the Foster+Partners Revit Strategy and to deliver successful project(s). At times, required to work in the Central BIM Group depending on availability.
Support the BIM & Design Systems Coordinator and other project stakeholders, including BIM representatives to ensure a smooth workflow and production of Revit models, data transfer and project documentation.
Required Qualities and Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Revit and Revit Family creations
- Experience working on complex and large-scale projects
- Knowledge of latest version of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Office 365
- To contribute or otherwise assist as required
- Previous experience on large scale projects in Autodesk Revit and associated technologies
- Qualifications: Architecture or Architectural Technology degree or equivalent
Desirable Qualities and Skills
- Experience working in an architectural/engineering production environment
- Knowledge of Dynamo for Revit, and the ability to read and write scripts
- Knowledge of the latest versions of Navisworks Manage, Rhino, Grasshopper, Enscape, V-Ray, Bluebeam, MicroStation, Solibri, Microsoft Office, BIM 360 Team / C4R
Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered - interviews will be taking place this week and next.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job