We are currently seeking an ambitious, hands on Design Support Technician to join a world leader within the audio sector. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary R&D team and will be responsible for building test solutions and supporting the design team from concept to final delivery of products. Other responsibilities will include;
- Electronic and mechanical design of functional test solutions.
- Sourcing of parts and generating BOMs.
- Read circuit diagrams to design stripboard circuits.
- Perform prototype PCB modifications.
- Support troubleshooting on build issues and test failures.
Design Support Technician Requirements:
- ONC or higher in Electronics Engineering OR previous experience in electronic manufacturing with a focus on functional testing.
- Mechanical understanding with use of hand tools.
- PCB rework skills (both conventional and surface mount)
- Ability to fault find to component level.
- Knowledge of audio electronics is desirable.
Position: Design Support Technician
Location: Begbroke, Oxford
Salary: Circa £20,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job