Design Studio Assistant
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Design Studio Assistant to provide full administrative support to the Design Studio team - owner of award-winning retail and drinks brands.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone looking to kick start an exciting career in design within a fast-paced, exciting and growing business which defies convention.
Responsibilities of the Design Studio Assistant:
- Carry out design-related administrative work for the Design Studio team, assisting team members as necessary
- Create, organise, and maintain an effective filing system for the Studio
- Carry out general website maintenance for the Studio, ensuring everything is running smoothly
- Carry out management of asset libraries
- Take ownership of ad hoc minor design projects where requested.
Requirements of the Design Studio Assistant:
- Solid, proven experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience of working in a design studio or similar would be an advantage
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to manage deadlines and timelines in a busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both face to face and in writing
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Google Suite of Apps would be advantageous.
- Keen to start and/or progress your career in a design studio
- Great eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent organiser
- Strong personal interest in art and design
- Interest in digital and/or social media
- Happy to work in a lively open office environment
- Upbeat, positive attitude with a willingness to help others
Why work for them as the Design Studio Assistant?
Well, other than all the usual stuff that any normal company should give like a workplace
Pensions, cycle2work scheme, etc... They’ve got:
- Free food
- Endless fancy coffee (George Clooney endorsed)
- A relaxed working environment
- Flexible working
- Working with the most intuitive, fun, and hardworking people you'll ever likely to meet and speak to
Oh! And you get to buy booze at cost price. Just in case that makes a difference.
This is a hugely exciting chance to be part of a growing drinks business which defies convention and was recently named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard from them within four weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you feel that you meet the criteria to be their new Design Studio Assistant, please apply now!