Senior Design Engineer - Staffordshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Design Engineer for a leading company in yellow goods, diggers and plant equipment for the construction, infrastructure and associated industries, based at their Rocester, Shropshire facility.
The Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for the daily co-ordination of the following activities:
- Concept work & design studies
- Design detailing, BOM compilation and drawing release
- Prototype build support
- Liaise with internal/external customers/departments, as required during projects
- Assume responsibility for projects/machine areas, dependant on experience
- Product design with appropriate calculations.
- Assumes responsibility for all design-related issues in the absence of the Principal Engineer/ Design Manager/Chief Engineer
- Acts as a mentor to develop new Design staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required.
- Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or have equivalent experience
- Experience in the design/development of off highway vehicles
- Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Good teamwork & communication skills
- Good working knowledge of CAD/PLM systems, plus supporting engineering software
- Salary £35,000 to £45,000 dependent upon experience
- 33 days holiday including statutory
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV and contact details to Philip Delaloye at or for more details call .
- Yellow Goods