We are looking for a confident, well presented Design & Sales Assistant with an eye for detail at this vibrant, market leading business.
Working at one of the business' UK sites, based in Brackley. The company handle a range of bespoke interior design & storage solutions. They are looking for a Design and Sales Assistant to join a busy and motivated team. You will be visiting potential customers, measuring up and advising them on products and solutions available, providing them with a proposed design and layout and accompanying quotation. You will follow this process through to final completion of the sale. Full support and training provided
Who are we looking for?
The Sales & Design Assistant will have great self-motivation. You must be able to confidently communicate with all customers, have a consultative approach and a particularly strong eye for detail. Good timekeeping and personal presentation are also key.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Follow up sales enquiries
- Client communication through e-mail, phone & visits, to survey and discuss new design projects.
- Assist the Lead Sales & Design consultant with a variety of project support tasks.
- Work with the designers to realise physical design layouts from an original survey
- Creatively assist the customer in design ideas using experience and examples.
- Represent the business at any exhibitions as required.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working with technical CAD, Sketchup and 3D drawings highly advantageous but not essential.
- First-rate interpersonal skills, able to consult effectively with clients, discuss their needs and develop enquiries into sales.
- A creative edge
- Tenacious, can-do approach with a willingness to learn & develop
This is an exciting position for a strong candidate to join a growing team and develop a long stable career within a market leading, award winning business
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately, consider your application unsuccessful
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Consultative Approach
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job