Are you a 3D CAD Designer with working experience of quotations/specifications within the manufacturing sector, looking for role that pays a competitive pay rate, profit related bonus scheme, company pension, childcare voucher scheme and a generous 34 days holiday. ?
My client is one of the UK's leading manufacturers and suppliers of In-Vehicle and Workshop storage equipment. They have been established for over 80 years with production facilities here in the UK, Germany and Hungary, and partner companies throughout the world.
Due to an extremely full order book moving forward they are now looking for a CAD Designer to support the design team and use designs for costings, specifications and quotations. Thefore the role is split between habnds on design and sales support/commercial responsibilities.
Therefore tasks include:
- Work on design assignments to be utilised in client quotations, specifications and costings
- Specification work
- Attend client meetings to understand the brief
To apply you should have:
- A minimum of 1 years working experience in a manufacturing or automotive design role, using Inventor or other 3D packages
- Working experience of involvement with costings, quotations and specifications
- Due to office location a UK driving licence and vehicle is required
The role is 37 hours a week Mon-Fri
The bonus scheme can significantly add to annual earnings.
To apply please send your CV to Nick Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'