In this role you will be responsible for designing and managing the refrigeration & installation Projects.
Principal Tasks & Responsibilities
* Attend site meetings to liaise with the client & subcontractors.
* Compilation of Risk Assessments/Method statements
* Compilation of O & M Documentation.
* A mixture of Office & Site Based working.
* Reporting to Regional Design Manager
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
* Experienced Refrigeration Manager capable to carry out the Design, Costing & Project Managing of Retail/Supermarket Refrigeration Projects.
* Able to carry out Design Calculations & selection of plant.
* Experience in Refrigeration Service & Installation works.
* Experience in Project Management Required.
* F Gas Certification.
* Experience in CO 2 Refrigerant would be beneficial.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'