Design Project Engineer
Industry/Sector: Oil & Gas
A Design Project Engineer is required with knowledge of product design and technical drawing. Candidates with experience of the Oil & Gas industry with mechanical design engineering experience would be well received.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business who are experts in their field of design and manufacture of products supplying predominantly into the Oil & Gas industry.
We are looking for a motivated and talented design engineer with technical engineering experience who is skilled in both assisting sales with quotation drawings and assisting R&D with new product design.
As a Design Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Create cost effective designs
- Produce manufacturing drawing and technical specifications
- Ensure designs comply with applicable design codes and governing legislation
- Produce material requisitions
- Ensure projects are successfully completed from sales handover through to delivery
- Liaise with Quality and Production departments to ensure smooth and effective delivery of projects
The Design Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven track record of producing technical and detailed 2D and 3D drawings
- Experience of communicating with clients and suppliers to enable good working relationships
- Experience within the Oil & Gas Industry would be beneficial but not essential
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work carried out.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of product design and mechanical engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Design Project Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or email .
- Oil & Gas
- Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job