Design / Project Engineer required. My client is a well-established manufacturer of metal-fabricated equipment based in the Honiton, Devon area. The successful Design / Project Engineer will have a proven background in structural engineering and knowledge of thermodynamics.
The role will be situated within a busy Engineering environment, of a growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to progress with their career.
Design / Project Engineer Position Overview
- Manage projects primarily from the office, occasionally on site across the UK
- Providing structural analysis using Finite Element Analysis software on steel frame works
- Providing thermodynamic analysis on bespoke equipment
- Generating quotations based on customer specifications
- Managing customer expectations on project delivery timelines
Design / Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience in thermodynamics
- Proven background in a project focused role
- Structural engineer experience - steel work frames
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Solidworks / Solidworks Simulation or similar
- Strong communication skills
- Based within a commutable distance of Honiton
Design / Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy