Chase and Holland are working with a prestigious Yorkshire based client to recruit a Design Procurement Project Manager to join their growing team. Our client is an award-winning business who have very ambitious plans of expansion over the next 3 to 5 years and are looking for equally ambitious professionals to help them achieve these plans. This is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement professional from a manufacturing/construction background that is eager to work within an innovative and growing company.
The successful Design Procurement Project Manager will work closely with the Design and Production teams to enabled effective integration of Procurement and Supply Chain with Manufacturing and Design.
Key duties of the Design Procurement Project Manager will include;
- Liaising with the Design and Production teams to ensure standardisation of procurement information
- Managing the flow of information through the ERP system
- Support the implementation of new systems and processes for effective purchasing across the organisation
- Working with the procurement and production teams to develop control procedures
- Managing the flow of information with suppliers and subcontractors
- Support the creation, revision and control of BOM
- Assist with the implementation of continuous improvements where necessary to ensure that costs are effectively monitored, reported and controlled in line with company finance procedures
The successful Design Procurement Project Manager will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Be self-motivated, determined and have experience in engineering or manufacturing procurement
- Strong ERP and MRP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and be IT literate
- Ideally educated to degree standard or equivalent
- CIPS preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work in a truly innovative business and play a key role in a growing company with great work ethics and genuine career development opportunities.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job