We are currently recruiting for a Design/ Pre-Construction Manager to join a leading contractor based in the Kent area. This is an excellent opportunity for a Design/Pre-Construction Manager to join an established and specialised company.
The successful Design/Pre-Construction Manager will be working on multiple projects including residential, commercial and refurbishments. It would be advantageous for the successful candidate to have qualifications and background experience however this is not essential as the company is more interested in the personality and experience of the successful person.
The company have been operating for over 35 years and is one of the premier regional building contractors, with a reputation for excellent service and repeat business. If successful, the candidate will be working alongside a small team and will have the assistance to progress as the company's projects increase.
Design Manager Position Overview
- Coordinating the design and build tenders.
- Supporting the technical elements of submissions
- Coordinating the design and leading the team during construction
- Appointing designers
- Writing contractors proposals
Design Manager Position Requirements
- Experience and knowledge of a similar role (advantageous)
- Living in or near the Kent area
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Design Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary; DOE (Dependant on experience)
- Holiday; 24 days + Bank Holidays
- Vehicle or Car Allowance
- Work hours; 8am - 5:30pm (some flexibility)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job