A UK leading furniture design company are seeking a Design Manager to create bespoke high-end furniture solutions.
The Design Manager will be required to do the following;
- Produce creative and innovative furniture designs.
- Take projects from cradle to grave- from preparation to design all the way through the process.
- Lead of small team of Furniture Designers.
- Material selection for effective production.
- Communicate ideas effectively and lead from the front.
The Design Manager will be required to have the following:
- Over 5 years’ furniture design or FF&E experience.
- Have led a team of Furniture Designers or FF&E Designers.
- 3D modelling experience; SolidWorks, Rhinocerous or Cabinet Vision or similar.
- A creative and motivated mindset.
- A portfolio of creative furniture or FF&E designs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'