Design Manager | Plymouth, Devon | £45k - £60k + Package
My client, a tier 1 main contractor, are searching for an experienced Design Manager to join their regional office in Plymouth. The position is site based and will be working on a number of projects across sectors including Education, Student Accommodation, Leisure and Healthcare.
Key responsibilities -
- To manage the process of designing solutions to meet requirements
- To identify technical and financial risks within tenders
- To support project teams to complete contracts on time
- To manage and lead the design team and external consultants
- To support the handover of the building upon completion
The ideal Design Manager -
- Will have around 10 years construction experience
- Have held a similar site based Design Manager position
- Hold a relevant qualification (either HNC / HND / Degree)
- Will come from a construction background, although others will be considered
- Will have worked on a similar project or a project of similar value
- Will posses excellent people skills
The benefits -
- Salary: £45k - £60k
- Company car or car allowance of circa £5k
- Excellent pension scheme
- Healthcare package
- Generous holiday period
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply below. For more information, please call
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'