Design Manager role on offer to join a rapidly expanding company where you will lead a specialist design team in the development of highly bespoke products for a number of lucrative industries.
Do you have experience designing products for architectural applications? Are you looking for a company who are well known for investing in their staff?
This well-established company design and manufacture robust products for a range of industries. They are expanding both production and turnover year on year and as a result of this growth, they are looking for a Design Manager to join their team.
In this role you will be solely responsible for managing the bespoke products team. You will play a key role in the full product life cycle from concept through to manufacture while being seen as a technical expert within the field. For the right candidate, opportunities to progress your career are available.
The ideal candidate will be a Product Design Engineer with experience designing products for architecural applications. Any experience in a lead role would be ideal however not essential.
* Design Manager
* Leading a specialist design team in the development of highly bespoke products
* Involved in full product life cycle from concept through to manufacture
* Opportunities to progress your career
* Must have experience designing products for architectural applications
* Must have experience using a 3D CAD package
* Must live within a commutable distance of Sutton, Surrey
- product design
- product engineer
- design engineer
- new product
- Design manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'